Dillenburg Law Offices
2173 East Warner Road, Suite 101 Tempe AZ 85284
Rich@dillenburglaw.com; Jyl@dillenburglaw.com; Vicki@dillenburglaw.com
Office hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm. Evening and weekend appointments are available by simply going to the contact page and sending us a message. Or just copy and paste my address, Rich@dillenburglaw.com, into an email and I'll promptly respond, including on evenings and weekends.
And you don't need to come to me, I can come to you. Often times I have met clients at the hospital, rehabilitation facilities or in their homes.
PERSONAL INJURY AND WRONGFUL DEATH
We seek recovery for harms and losses that people suffer as a result of:
INSURANCE BAD FAITH
1) Denying a claim without adequate investigation;
2) Failing to fully indemnify an insured for all covered losses;
3) Delaying payment of a covered claim;
4) Failing to disclose all policy benefits applicable to a loss; and
5) Failing to defend an insured and protect them from excess judgments.
The Arizona Standard Jury Instruction on Bad Faith sets forth the damages that can be recovered if an insurer has been found to act in bad faith and the damages are caused by its conduct. They include, among other things, policy benefits and damages for emotional distress.